Friday, February 21, 2003



The beginning



Here's my first very first blog. With what I shall fondly define as hope I hope,that this is followed by very many. But let the peals of joy ring out today as I start of on my very first blog. But wait...



In order to confuse those amongst you who are not already confused, in order to improve productivity. For let's face it that you are generally bored and listless today otherwise what would have inspired you to read this listless slacker's blog, for if I confuse you enough you may never wish to come back to this site again or never ever ever read anyother blog thereby spending much of your time with your company working yourself to death and saving valuable internet bandwidth for PHB's in your company to decide the colour of RAM. Just joking! Hang about for as long as you like. And curse all PHB's. I think this paragraph serves as disclaimer sufficient. Anyway welcome. Dinner is at eight.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home