Monday, July 18, 2005

Do I need a new haircut? Tales of a hairy farter....



Way back home getting a haircut was decided on a poll, whose major participants were my parents. Occassionally my sister, who made up for the occasionally bit by the vociferous bit. My grandmother who pleaded with me sometimes and the local neighbourhood girls who would giggle and remark about how they wished they had as much hair as I had. But then, I have happy hair. Very happy hair.

So the question remains. Do I need a haircut. Look at the photo and then tell me....

5 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, u do need it, hairy gorilla :)
Hair u go ;)
n do check out delhi's men's parlours...how about an image makeover...

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if your previous post refers to your haircut... it most definitely seems to have faded :P

 
At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your hair is fine
quit blogging and get a life !

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger ~ythee~ said...

Grow more ! 10 years down the line you wouldn't be left with much :-)

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Amit Jain said...

Are there any barbers in the Jungle? Sher bhi kabhi baal katvata hai ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home