Sunday, January 29, 2006

A personal loss

I lost all my data today. Technology does that to you. It extracts a sacrifice before it lets you tame it. Thankfully only my pictures got deleted. Let me list out the stuff that went out:

1. My sketches (around 0.5 gb)
2. Pictures/Wallpapers/rendered images (around 2 Gb)
3. Personal snapshots of me, friends (around 4 Gb)
4. Stuff that I had written down (round about 2 Gb of text, short stories, articles ) all of them....
5. Poems, lots of poems...

It's a stinging feeling of loss. Ununderstandable to anyone else. But something which means that I have cut off ties to a land, a time of long before. Au revoir my childhood. I am ready to move on....

2 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

" But something which means that I have cut off ties to a land, a time of long before. Au revoir my childhood. I am ready to move on...."

Don't ever!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger ~ythee~ said...

lucky you, atleast not an amnesiac.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home