Friday, February 21, 2003


Major sleep deproved


HTML is a curious format for this work. I have just noticed that the head of the document has almost nothing while the body is where all the real work goes into. Mimicks a human body accurately. If you try editing it out in vim. Erasing the head causes the body to turn blue. Hmm...

You know even sleep deprived I can make out that this ain't too fabulous an observation. Anyway what a bitch of two weeks. It's been all travel for a measly measly microcontroller board. And now that we have got it it looks like closing up the project for the CLRI people.



But travel is a shitty bore. I just was calculating figures, and found that for most office goers the whole thing is like silly, I mean they are on their butts for 80% of their lifetime. While other than sportsmen most people fare at around 70% of time on their butts. I am taking up a job as a long distance runner.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home