Wednesday, May 12, 2004

The days between

it's been days since i blogged. Nothing lost though. It's just that I've been tremendously busy. I am swimming pretty regularly now. Something that I have grown to love. Consistency is not my forte. I am hell bent now on developing some discipline. It's good to atleast have one regular source of physical activity. And it's helped my temper a lot too. Where before I got angry, and shouted, or screamed, I take it calmly now and work off all my agression in the pool. Plus there is the added beauty of being there at 5.00 in the morning with nobody around and then swimming away my kilometer at one single stretch. My stamina has improved quite a deal. :-)



Weekend. I went on a bloddy pilgrimage with my parents. Went to all sorts of towns all over the place, and to many a place where the streets had no name. Small villages. I was so bored I could have cried. But nowadays, I am much stronger. Where before I would have been at a loss, and been irritant throughout, I managed to control my temper, and talk and nod politely. I then came back on Monday at about 8 in the night. Went straight to the pool and swam 1.5 kilometers. Exercise is good :-)



Mailed Noopur all her stuff. It's taken me a month to do it all. I think I have a fairly good estimate of time now. I know how much time is required for certain tasks. Got to finish goal now. And what's all this about dirac. Gmail has set me thinking. Do we need directories or attributes all that we need? Need to think about that. A lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home