Saturday, May 07, 2005

Wishlists

Bookmarks. My kingdom for a set of bookmarks. Nice, java scriptable, server side stored, intelligent, with rss feeds and integrable with google or yahoo, so I know if the third result on page four has already been seen bookmarked by me, and if that's a favourite for me.

And also a good search engine, for blogs. Google sucks at tagging content. It would be great if I could do something like humour blogs and get blogs that others think are funny.

Belive me, it's the links which are important, not the content by itself.

Music on my cellphone. Streamed to it. So that I can sit away quietly wherever I am and listen to music. Or a mp3 player as a present. I am not too picky.

A rather good digital camera.

Six pack stomach. The ability to do a three point backflip. Run ten kilometeres without fainting at any point of time.

My very own server running off on a nice super cluster.

Radio shack in India. My very own research labs.

All the monty python movies and tv-shows.

A copy of bob dylan's "Things have changed", as a good quality mp3.

A copy of Harry Potter's latest adventure.

A chance to sleep, to sit and enjoy.

To drink tea, in the rain.

Space to put my books.

To not have any books, except on my server. To be able to read them everywhere.

To remove my glasses once and for all.

To sleep perchance to dream.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger ~ythee~ said...

The 43 wish list fever is catching up !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home