Sunday, July 31, 2005

to the financial guys in class



This is dedicated to all the guys who are desperate to take up finance in my batch. May you live long and mutiny with such passion. I know you pray for it as fevrently as I pray for a chance to do something, anything which is as funny as "The Crimson Permanent Assurance". Laugh guys. Laugh.


It's fun to charter an accountant
And sail the wide accountancy,
To find, explore the funds offshore
And skirt the shoals of bankruptcy!

It can be manly in insurance.
We'll up your premium semi-annually.
It's all tax deductible. We're fairly incorruptible,
We're sailing on the wide accountancy!

Next post is about the different ways in which you can study and other assorted gyaan I gave "the beast" today.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger pDd said...

LOL!!
I dropped out of business school 6 months ago...
so i can see where you're coming from!!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Winter said...

hmmm... I can see the reasons for that. trying to enumerate them. trying to sail away myself

 

Post a Comment

<< Home