Sunday, February 23, 2003


Software Patents on Sunday


Read Richard Stallman's speech on software patents yesterday.
You can find it
here.
Have to say he presents a very scary picture of software patents.
Since most of the work that Indian software companies do is outsourcing,
twenty years down the line India may find itself in really really deep shit
over any products that we develop.
We may not exactly have much freedom to develop stuff.
Would probably be stiffled by these damn patent laws.



Is there any good law school in India somewhere.
I'm seriously thinking of dabbling in Law for my masters. The way things are it looks like getting me some money at
least.



Saw James """Jimmy"^" Anderson's bowling against Pakistan
yesterday. Hung the Pakis out to dry. Wonderful display of outswingers
and inswingers. realy amazing cool superb halalife bowling. India's match
is on at PietrMaritzburg (the town of Rhodes). I do wish he were there
pepping up cricket. What a loss it's been.



Think I'll spend today writing assembly, reading Dave Barry and fixing
boot sectors of my box. All updates shall be at eight





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home