Saturday, August 07, 2004

the damnable thing

is that i forwarded mail to myself of a reply i wrote to my batch co-ordinator about life in tcs. the thing hasn't reached my gmail inbox. great. but why does vindication make me feel like shit. niyant called up and was talking about how skydiving is a great pursuit and he wished he could do it, if he could only do it in america. heck! for half the cost, I would push him off from someplace real high. Of course. No parachute. And then he was meandering about quantum computation. It seems I am the only guy not doing my ms now. That's ok. No great hurry. I am too busy exploring now. There's treasure everywhere....

2 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the thing is this is just a test to see how fast I do get these comment thingumies

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger harry said...

MS..dont worry mate..u have quite a few to give u company including yours truly..:)
as u said there is treasure evrywhere..continue on the good work and keep blogging..i really love your writing..call me your Fan Number 1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home