Tuesday, May 06, 2003



It's been sometime...



Yeah! it's been a long time. an awfully long time since I have updated the blog. But
sue me what! Of all the decisions I have regretted so far, the worst one has been to
join this pestillential institution of mine a.k.a Crescent and I am verily happy that
this part of my life is behind me forever (Yahoooo....!!!!Yayayaya....)! So long
you amigos.



I made one of the worst choices in life by learning Control Systems in this college
and hey did it hurt. Though I kinda like controls, it's not the kind of subject that's
taught with any skill in a cheri institution like Crescent. Well, and that intruded
with all the work I wanted to put into OS stuff. Anyway I'm glad it's over.



Motto of my life from now on: Controls is forever more a verb. Never a noun.
Never more a fucking subject.




Appologize for the break, but I shall be onto regular tech writing soon enough






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home